MSBM Consulting™ is a Division of Mona School of Business and Management (MSBM), also known as the Professional Services Unit (PSU) within the University of the West Indies (UWI). We provide management consultancy, executive education and training to private firms, NGOs and government agencies. Our services uplift people, spur productivity and profit; resolve problems, seize opportunities, implement solutions and innovate.
MSBM uses the expertise in the Academy and the experiential know-how of team members from business to innovate and create more efficient, productive, customer-centred and sustainable firms.
TYPES OF BUSINESS SUPPORT
Metrics Tracking & Business Reports, Training and Developing, Hiring, Operational Effectiveness (Getting stuff done)
Mona School of Business and Management
MSBM is a key plank of the University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona’s value proposition to its constituents in Jamaica and the region. Specifically, its mandate is to be the arm of the University that facilitates effective business education and practices in the private and public sectors in order to advance the economic development agenda of Jamaica and the region by:
• Creating human capital through business and management education programmes
• Delivering executive education and professional development training
• Creating intellectual capital through the conduct of research and the dissemination of the findings
• Providing management consultancy services
• Creating social capital through outreach activities in the wider society
You might also be interested in...
Provides micro-business Loans to micro-business operators that have been operating for more than 6 months. This loan may be used for working capital support or to facilitate th...