This grant facilitates funding of capacity development projects for new sectors, SME support and the export sector. The grant also seeks to assist in the institutional strengthening of MSME Intermediaries and social Enterprises. The grant will allocate up to J$7,000,000 or 70% of the total cost of the project.
Capacity Development Grants/Call for Projects
Eligible Applicants for this grant include:
1. Private Sector
2. Government Entities
3. Non-government Entities
4. Academic institutions
5. Business Development/ Support Entities
Eligible Projects for this grant include:
1. Productivity Enhancement
2. Development of Skills and Technological “Know-How”
3. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
5. Development of New Sectors/Industries/Support Entities
For Requests for Technical Assistance:
1. The cost of the request should not exceed 70% of the project cost.
2. Applicants are required to contribute a minimum of 20% of the project’s cost in cash.
Development Bank of Jamaica
The Development Bank of Jamaica provides opportunities to all Jamaicans to make a positive impact on their own quality of life. They do this through providing development financing, capacity building, public-private partnership and privatisation solutions, which are in line with Government policy and future goals.
11A - 15 Oxford Road Kingston 5, Jamaica W.I
Phone Number: (876) 929-4000; (876) 619-4000
Fax Number: (876) 929-6055