Agriculture & Livestock, Energy, Manufacturing, Mining, Technology, Tourism
The FGB SME Credit Line is a flexible credit facility for companies who need to improve their working capital and/or cash flow. If your business is in the Agro-processing, Tourism, Non-metallic mining, IT & Energy industries, or retooling & re-engineering manufacturing operations, this is the loan for you! Enjoy convenient terms and adaptable repayment options that suit your business. The loan has features and benefits such as:
• Customization of repayment terms according to the business’ budget or its projected cash-flow
• Receive revolving credit in a way that is convenient for you! Choose your preference of an FGB Credit Card, overdraft limit or a revolving line of credit
• Easy repayment terms that work for you! Repay low-interest payments monthly while having the convenience of clearing the principal at maturity
• Companies with an annual turnover of less than J$50 Million may borrow up to J$5 Million.
• Companies with an annual turnover of more than J$50 Million, but less than J$150 Million may borrow up to J$15 Million.
FGB Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Credit Line
The company must be operating at a profit.
The maximum loan amount should not exceed 75% of the net worth of the borrower or guarantor, whichever is greater.
To apply for this loan, a business must access First Global Bank's website and locate the FGB SME Credit Line page in the Products section of the website. Access the application portal located at the end of the page labelled "Get Started Now" and fill out accordingly.
First Global Bank Limited
First Global Bank Limited is a comprehensive provider of first-rate commercial banking products and services inclusive of SME Business, Personal Banking, Corporate Business and other banking products and is also registered to operate in Jamaica by the Bank of Jamaica.
2 St. Lucia Avenue, Kingston 5, Jamaica W.I