As the Bank continues its thrust to boost the productive capacities of non-traditional exports, such as Tourism, Manufacturing, Agro-processing, Mining, the Service Industry, Information Communication and Technology and the Creative Industries, specific focus is now being placed on linkage service companies that play a pivotal role in the growth and development of these sectors.
Taking into account the functional requirements of entities operating in the important Tourism Linkages sub-sector, EXIM Bank has developed a special Tourism Receivables Financing Loan Facility tailored to meet the funding requirements of these linkage companies.
Transform your business with an EXIM Bank Tourism Receivables Financing loan and benefit from a one-time payment of receivables, hassle-free financing and balloon payment at the end of the loan period. Loans are offered on short term basis at very competitive interest rates and may be used to finance the following:
• Working Capital
• Pre-shipment Financing
• Post-shipment Financing
Tourism Receivables Financing
The businesses that can benefit from this loan are Tourism Linkage companies that operate as:
• In-bond merchants
• Janitorial service providers
• Fresh produce suppliers
• Car rental companies
• Linen/textiles companies
• Landscaping service providers
• Other providers of goods and services
Apply directly at EXIM Bank branch or visit EXIM's website for application forms and a list of required documents.
• Facility will be open to all suppliers based on the recommendation of participating hoteliers/attractions.
• All applicable fees will be payable upon approval of the facility.
• Processing fee of $12,000.00 (plus GCT) will be applied to each transaction of up to J$1- million
• Transactions above J$1-million will attract a processing fee of $7,500.00 (plus GCT)
• Loan period for short-term loans will be extended for a maximum of 365 days
EXIM Bank is Jamaica’s premier trade financing institution and the Caribbean’s first Export-Import Bank. It plays a fundamental role in national development by providing a wide range of financing instruments at competitive interest rates for the country’s productive sector. It aims to assist in the growth of this sector and to contribute to the development of the wider national economy.
85 Hope Road, Kingston 6
(the former Blue Cross building)