$20,000.00 – $1,500,000.00
• Self-Employed Individuals
• Small Business Operators
• Proof of business existence for at least two (2) years (Registration Certificate/Bills/Expired Licenses etc.)
• Proof of borrowing history with other institutions (Statements)
• Bank statements for the last 6 months (for businesses in the Manufacturing/Production Industry)
• Annual/GCT Returns (if applicable)
• Proof of business address in the name of the applicant (2 utility bills from 2 different companies.)
• Proof of Sales and Purchases
• Previous Borrowing History with AIM (In good standing)
• Current Proof of licence to operate (Food handlers/ spirit etc. - as applicable)
• Proof of ownership/rental/Permission to lease (Property on which business operates.)
• Valid ID & TRN
• Proof of home address in the name of the applicant (2 utility bills from 2 different companies.)
• 2 Passport-sized pictures
• 2 written character references (with contact information) from ANY of the following:
Minister of Religion or Justice of the Peace, Principal /Teacher/Lecturer,
Superintendent of Police, Professional – Doctor, Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Dentist, Bank Manager, Employer – Supervisor or higher.
Guarantor Requirements (if applicable):
• Photo ID
• Pay slips for the last three months
• Proof of address (recent utility bills from at least two separate companies)
• Must be currently employed for at least one year with a recognisable company that does salary deductions
Locate the "Small Business Loans" section on the Aim Financial Corporation website and find the "Apply Online Now" link to begin the online application process.
AIM Financial Corporation
AIM Financial Corporation Ltd. was formed on May 6, 2004 and has rapidly developed into one of the leading loan institutions in Jamaica.
If you are looking for quick loans in Jamaica with the possibility of same day approval, then AIM Financial Corporation is the place you're looking for. AIM Financial provides no-hassle loans, at competitively low interest rates.
19 W Kings House Rd, Kingston, Jamaica